SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Suhr Classic Antique (2013) (Sold) ✅

What's Hot
BattleCat79BattleCat79 Frets: 3
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Hi All! New to Fretboard - first post 

Here is my Suhr Classic Antique with roasted neck. Bought from Guitar Guitar in London. 

This guitar is in amazing condition. It was bought as a back up to another Suhr - so very little use, which is why I’m selling. It’s been very well looked after and always kept in its case. 

All the information is on the original paperwork pictured.  

More than welcome to come and try if interested, also happy to send over a video.

(Not looking for any trades) £2,000.00

Braintree Essex 

(Happy to send pictures to your email address also if needed) 

Thanks
David 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fhan5da5md39zr/Photo%2029-01-2023%2C%2017%2023%2043.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gjuakmcaoui8rj/Photo%2002-07-2023%2C%2015%2014%2059.jpg?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
    How I add pics via smart phone…
    Download the IMGUR app and upload your pics into that that. Hold onto a pic to copy the link then come back to your post in the forum and hit the black paper symbol and paste your link into that and then press space bar for your picture to appear (if you don’t press space it won’t paste the pic) then press return and download the next pic etc
    Hope that helps  :)

Danny 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi Danny, thank you for this - much appreciated! Will give this a go  =)

Cheers,
    Dave
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 462
    Unless I missed it, I think one side of the spec sheet is missing?
  • Thank you! Apologies, completely missed it. I’ve just uploaded it now. Thanks