SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Architect's/draftsman A0 drawing board - free to good home if can collect quickly

FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11774
in Misc £ tFB Trader
The huge A0 size drawing table with hydraulic lift and lights etc that I used to use but is now neglected and in the way needs to go.

If anyone wants it and can come and get it (you'll need a van or a big estate/SUV) you can have it .
Jump quickly as I 'll be calling British Heart Foundation by the end of the week to come and collect.

Parallel action rule etc - all the best features - magnetic too so you can easily hold paper to it with a strip of steel or suchlike
3 supplied with it.

Great if you are into old school drawing /drafting or artwork, but you will need space 
Dimensions if you want it 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    One of the tools of the trade in my first job, but it's all computers now. 
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11774
    tFB Trader
    Yup - I enjoyd having it to do drawing on old school , but doesn't get used now and is in the way .
    Guess I'll have to get it taken away......

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    No transport at the moment, live nowhere near you and have nowhere to put it :( otherwise...
    tFB Trader
    So that's a no? :P

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Where are you?
    tFB Trader
    Croydon. Needs to be gone by Weds though asi have a desk to install once it's gone. Should be getting a all from British Heart Foundation on Tues to arrange removal in the meantime

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9800
    I did an O-level in Engineering Drawing, and we made our own T-squares in woodwork so we could do our homework on a piece of chipboard. Didn't matter that it wasn't perfectly 90 degrees, just line it up with the edge of the paper. Stood me in good stead in at least two of my careers so far!
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    edited October 2014
    Ah, I'm the wrong end of the country @FelineGuitars, sorry.
    tFB Trader
    No problem - it's gone now. Donated to British Heart Foundation's furniture shop here in Croydon
    Some space recovered!

Just in time as desk arrives tomorrow