SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Fender, Yamaha, Schecter, not the Gibson..

What's Hot
punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1079
edited January 24 in Guitars £
Going a bit nuclear and needing monies so here’s a few guitars I’ll regret selling immediately. 
Just gonna put two pics of each guitar up but if you want more just ask. 
Collection Peterborough for now. 

Fender Limited Edition 58RI Jazzmaster. US. 
I shouldn’t sell this one. It’s the JM that stopped me buying JMs. Honestly the best JM I’ve played (imo anyways). Upgraded with Staytrem bridge and Mastery vibrato. Very much been played and not a case queen at all. Good few chips and dings and scratches to the back and sides. I love this thing but I’m really not feeling the JM sound at the moment and change is good right?? Right?! obviously includes hardcase with original bridge and vibrato included. 
Going by the prices of JMs nowadays let’s say £1700… 
Now £1500.. 

Yamaha Super Flighter SF700 
Bought this one fairly recently from Coda. It’s had a refret (by Codas tech whoever that may be) and it’s pretty great. Sounds huge. Has the original hard case which is absolutely covered in stickers. 
£500 SOLD

Fender J Mascis Telecaster 
Bought at launch brand new from Coda and as it was on day one except the saddles were changed to Gotoh Intune ones. Original saddles included along with the gigbag. 
£700 SOLD

Schecter Stargazer. 
I wanted one of these for about ten years before I managed to get one. I love this thing as I love all the others listed so far. Just a great feeling and playing guitar. Pickups have push pull coil splits and unlike most Schecters you don’t have to wear bandanas or do devil horns to play it. 
£500 SOLD

Gibson SG Special 2022 I think. 
Withdrawn. 

I now feel a bit sick. I truly love all of these and once one or two have sold I will probably withdraw the rest from sale. Or have a meltdown and withdraw them all without selling anything. 

Anyways like I said, any questions or more pics needed just ask. Not after any trades atm cos I’m well skint. 
Much love. 
Bye. 
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments