SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Fender, Yamaha, Schecter, not the Gibson..

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1079
    Bump up the jams 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    All withdrawn cos I’ve sold a bike and aint quite so skint anymore plus they’re all great. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7391
    I was literally just about to message you to buy <insert name here> etc etc 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 185
    What’s neck on Yamaha like ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Ok back up for sale minus the SG Special cos I love it too much. 
    Offer me money for things thanks guys. 

@robmac5150 Its like a guitar neck mate… Off the top of my head it’s similar to my SG standard neck. Maybe slighter thicker/rounder and definitely less floppy feeling. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bumps. 
  • mzedmzed Frets: 35
    Save yourself the inevitable remorse @punchesjudy and hold onto that 58RI, having played/owned a considerable number of JM's, the 58 has a magic about it I've never felt before (maybe I simply got lucky) it's the one guitar I know I'll never sell. 
    That's a ridiculously low price too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    I’ve had one week of feeling settled with the  current guitars and then you come along and price drop that JM…seriously what am I going to sell or trade now? :)
    @mzed Youre right, I will definitely regret it in the long run. It is also the best JM I’ve ever played after owning bloody loads over the last ten years or so. So good that every other JM got sold off.

And yes, frankly it’s too cheap. 

@Teyeplayer You may be in luck and I’ll probably take it off sale… That’ll help right? Before I do so though, what trades you got? 
  • PM’d regarding Jazzmaster 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374

@Teyeplayer You may be in luck and I’ll probably take it off sale… That’ll help right? Before I do so though, what trades you got? 
    That’s the million dollar question, I have no idea! Probably best take it off sale and I’ll pm you in 6weeks when I’ve worked it out! :lol: