Lucky Poo's please

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @joneve tried again for you this afternoon. At first I thought of imagining I was bombing the people who rejected your Plan A, then thought better of it as it is just possible that they foresaw problems with it that you didn't and they've saved you from getting into something which you might later wish you hadn't. So instead I just wished you success in achieving the style and standard of life to which you aspire.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    @joneve tried again for you this afternoon. At first I thought of imagining I was bombing the people who rejected your Plan A, then thought better of it as it is just possible that they foresaw problems with it that you didn't and they've saved you from getting into something which you might later wish you hadn't. So instead I just wished you success in achieving the style and standard of life to which you aspire.
    Not quite - they just didn't want to take on our risk - but that's fine...Everything happens for a reason, I'm sure and Plan B is still a better plan that we initially had hoped for when we started this process! 

Thanks once again for the luck ploppage 
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

If it's any help you can have this mornings effort.

I think I may have lost a lung in the process......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)