SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING... Vintage (brand) Les Paul Jr Double Cutaway - Seymour Duncan P90 - CTS Pots NOW £140

blowinblowin Frets: 7
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this on here from Mattayus for our son to learn on because I wanted something decent that was properly set up and easy to play. This guitar delivered on all that but after a lot of saving he’s bought a Gibson so this is not being used.

Although it looks very simple, it been heavily upgraded electronics-wise.

It has a Seymour Duncan stacked P90 (£149 if you were buying it new) with a 3-way mini toggle switch. Position 1 puts both coils in series (higher output, more mids, basically becomes a great rock humbucker) position 2 is split mode (classic P90, including the noise) and position 3 is parallel (P90 tone but noiseless).

Volume and tone knobs have been upgraded with CTS vintage audio taper pots. And orange drop tone capacitors.

It’s a great looking, all-mahogany guitar with a couple of minor scrapes which I’ve tried to show in detail. On the plus side, you won’t be worried about being the first one to catch it on something!

Collection only from Weston near Baldock/Stevenage – Jct 9 of the A1. Cash or bank transfer (with money cleared in my account) is fine.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blowinblowin Frets: 7
    Bump because he asks me every day if anyone has responded…
    Bump for summer holidays.
    Bump with a tenner off.