SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

USA Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster SOLD

joehindley103joehindley103 Frets: 16
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
SOLD

A new acoustic purchase has led to me putting up my beloved hot rod 62 strat. Unfortunately I just don't play electric as much now, but when I do I tend to use my gibsons. Just personal preference and no doubt I'll regret this after the sale.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-igaaFrvoa9CGH20CkZSsn-qAG98zTDg

I bought this in 2015 and it had 1 previous owner who bought new in 2013.

Awesome unique guitar. All the classic features of a 62, but with a couple of modern twists like the 9.5 radius fretboard and 5 way switching.

This guitar has a really really chunky neck, and I love it. Feels really powerful in your hands and plays fantastic.

No mods to the guitar it is stock, including the original 57/62 pickups.

3 or 4 marks from live use. I've tried to capture these in the photo. Note the ones near the truss rod cover plate. The lacquer came off the corners upon its removal. 

Case is immaculate and has the original goodies that came with it.

Stunning nitro finish.

Collection only from Warrington, Cheshire and I'm happy to travel up to 30miles from WA5.

£1100.

No offers and no trades please. Many tks
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments