SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - 2019 Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop Journeyman - SOLD

TDubsTDubs Frets: 732
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
I find some of Fender’s ageing a bit…’theme park’ like, but I really like the subtle ageing on this. They’ve found the balance here in getting the checking right and the daphne blue finish against the rosewood board is always a winner for me.

A really articulate set of HW pickups in this help deliver some great tones.

Case, traveller and all the case candy is there and it weighs a very comfortable 7lbs15oz.

More pictures here

https://imgur.com/gallery/9kbDrsd

I’m based in SW London and viewing and collection are both possible. Shipping looks to be around £40 fully insured for the full purchase price but can discuss options with potential buyers.

£2,750 plus postage 

Trades wise, maybe a bit of a mega trade! I’m after a ‘66 or earlier players grade Strat, ideally original pickups and neck finish. Or a players grade 50s Gibson LP special. An early 70s Gibson ‘54 reissue would also be of interest. Maybe something Gibson/60s with two P90s. Have an SJ-200 for sale in the acoustic section that I can throw in and/or another guitar that might be of interest or cash.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TDubsTDubs Frets: 732
    edited June 2023
    I’m driving to Oxfordshire from south west London on Monday (26th) morning should anyone on that route be interested in it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Up!
    A couple of trade offers but nothing that has tickled my wotsits. Anyone looking to trade their old fender or Gibson lumber for something newer?
    Travelling from SW London to West Sussex, onto Surrey and back to SW London on Thursday. Could drop the guitar to anyone on this route.
    Travelling from SW London to Kent TN17 on Monday should anyone along this route want it.