SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Jackson Kelly KEX Quilted Maple Trans Green + case Drop to £475 - & Gone Via Ebay for £515! Blimey

xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Jackson Kelly KEX Quilted Maple Trans Green + Steel Block/Bolts upgrade/mod + Case

Album of pics HERE (Gdrive)

Kelly KEX, Floyd special Zinc block has been upgraded to a Hefty Steel Block, Saddle mount & lock bolts have also been replace with Solid "British Steel" made parts.

Excellent condtion just one small ding on the upper body side (Pic of the ding an it's location in the album)

it Still has plastics on it's plastics!

I've loved the Kelly's shape since seeing Marty Friedman use one in Megadeth in 89, but i just can not get on with the upper bount being under my arm and the adjustment it's forcing on my picking hand/arm position

Unfitted Hard flight case as pictured Included (for free) if you want it.

Spec's from the Jackson Site if you need them

25.5” scale
    Poplar body
    One-piece maple neck through-body with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
    12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
    White body, neck and headstock binding
    Dual Jackson® high-output humbucking pickups
    Three-way toggle switch, single volume and single tone controls
    Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
    Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock

Shipping quote fire me a post code, without the case i guess it would be about £20 with your looking at "overSize" postage cost due to weight/size.

Any Questions fire me a message

Edit: might be open for trade on a Jackson Pro SL2M or Jackson Chris Broderick (6 or 7) or maybe a Kramer SM-1.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments