SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute T - 2016 - Gold Top - inc. Hard case - £745

What's Hot
DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
edited June 2023 in Guitars £
This guitar is in pretty good condition - the most notable marks are on the back of the body where the previous owner looks to have left it leaning against something that has left a mark on the nitro finish. Also the previous owner swapped out the green keystone tuners for Gotoh tuners - you can see the small holes (that have been filled) where the old tuners were held in place. The face of the guitar has no significant marks, neither does the neck or headstock (other than the filled holes on the back), and there is minimal fretwear.

The guitar plays fantastically well, with a nice low action. The 490R / 498T pickups sound great.

The sale includes a good hard case complete with key. The guitar also still has its original paperwork and (unused) gibson cleaning cloth.

Collection from Hindhead, Surrey - or I can ship within the UK for £20

https://imgur.com/a/gvrU2zn

As always, I seem unable to embed an image in the post here, but the link above should hopefully work!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2651
    Nice :D 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
    Well that was quick, now sold already. 
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 1093
    Nice guitars those, tempted to get one myself, maybe with p90s.
  • DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
    Keiko said:
    Nice guitars those, tempted to get one myself, maybe with p90s.
    They are nice, although I'm just about to sell what I rate even higher as a P90 single-cut - just listing my ESP Edwards Les Paul Special.