SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

HB SC (floyd rose les paul) husk and a Samick Greg Bennett Torino SG Projects- Both SOLD Via ebay

xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Got far to many projects taking up space so off with these 2 for now

Harley Benton SC Suctom Floyd Husk - ON HOLD as it has an Ebay BId

Brought this to use a Floyd Rose special in chrome i had kicking around (Zinc block on this has been replaced with a full brass 42mm block and the rear locking bolts were replaced with a set from a OFR floyd)

HB body was gutted so you'll need new pup's, ring + switch, pots/knobs & jack and tunners & maybe matching screw (pretty sure i have some chrome screw i can replace the gold with if you want)

More pic's HERE

£125 can ship PM me a post code but main land should be about £15

Edit pre ebay  drop to £100 +shipping.

Samick Greg Bennett Torino SG Type

I brought this to strip the parts off for another project but the neck break was very clean so i reguled (titebond) and then CA filled and smoothed the damage to the sides, i was going to respray it black but just can't find the time to do it

vtw the Fix is solid/smooth and it's been tunned to pitch for 4 months now with no movement, plays great and doesn't drop

More pic's HERE

£60 can ship PM me a post code but main land should be about £15

Pre evilbay Drop to £50 + shipping

Cheers
Gizmo

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments