SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - ESP Edwards E-LS-115LT Les Paul Special - 2009 - TV Yellow - Price drop to £580

DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
These guitars are made by ESP and were only sold new in the domestic market in Japan, and rarely come up for sale in the UK.

It is a beautiful take of a traditional 50s Les Paul Special, equipped with Seymour Duncan P90 pickups from the factory (SP90-1n Neck and SP90-1b Bridge).
The neck has a slim profile and is very playable, and the fretwork is exquisite, with no discernible wear.

The guitar plays beautifully and sounds fantastic. There is a little cosmetic damage, notably a small chip on the back edge (not visible from the front), but nothing that make this guitar any less of a great playing guitar.

It comes complete with a brand new padded soft shell case.

Collection from Hindhead, Surrey - or I can ship for £20 within the UK

https://imgur.com/a/7Tu82Ho

As usual I can't insert an image here for some reason, only the link.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    edited June 2023
    Here you go

I'm on a no-buy regime at the moment (still checking the classifieds, of course). Otherwise this would be right up my street, though the slim neck might be an issue for me. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    edited June 2023
    i had one of these, lovely guitar that didnt stick around long due to the neck, if you like a slim neck then these are an excellent buy 
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4905
    Your link is to an entire album, so you can't embed (but that's OK; what annoys people is having to click a dozen links to see a dozen pics).  But here you go...

Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• DdwagstaffDdwagstaff Frets: 23
    Many thanks indeed. When I do try to link to an individual picture I always get an error saying "parsererror (SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<', ""  whatever that means!  Much appreciated for embedding this one for me.

• Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    That looks great. This would be a great alternative to the Gibson if the fatter necks put you off them. 
    Good luck with the sale!!
    Bump
    Bump and a price drop
    Bump and a price drop