SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Rickenbacker 360/12, 1994, stunning example - £1850

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1534
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
One of a handful of a guitars I swore I'd never sell, but circumstances dictate a few things have to go.

An absolutely beautiful example of a Fireglo Rickenbacker 12-string. 90s Fireglo Ricks were darker and richer-looking than other eras, but I've never seen one quite this dark. Really incredible finish with some beautiful figuring in the wood visible, including some birdseye maple on the back.

This is one of the last pre-CNC models and is beautifully made.

It's in excellent condition, especially for a near-30 year old guitar that has been gigged, toured, and used on countless recording sessions. It sounds exactly like you want a Ricky 12 to sound! It could do with a fret dress in the bottom few frets.

This is the guitar I've had the longest out of all my collection (I bought it new in early 1995 - the guitar dates to October '94) and I'm a bit gutted at having to let it go, to be honest. I'd love it to stay within the Fretboard community, really.

The case is brand new - it's exactly the same as the original 90s one, but that one has 30 years of memories, backstage passes, security passes etc stuck to it so I want to hold onto it.

No trades please, as I need to raise cash.

Price drop to £1850 plus postage. I'm away for a week but I'll take more photos when I get back 

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 55
    That’s awesome….one day hopefully, until then I will happily enjoy my Rockinbetter 330!  ;)

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1534
    Price drop to £2000
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9836
    Gorgeous.

I've got a 1994 year, and there IS something special about these 90s models...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    More pics - I've tried to capture the couple of subtle scratches from the tip of a string and the fret wear on the first few frets, but there's barely a mark on it.

Price drop to £1850
    Bump