SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Regent 7 Uni-Phonic Esquire Telecaster (£875 posted)

CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Up for grabs is my lovely esquire from Regent 7. 

Really stunning build. The ageing is lovely (super thin nitro lacquer), the edges of the fretboard are rolled to perfection and the hand wound pickup is lovely. While the tone can be very punchy it is deceptively versatile, the tone knob is very adept at coaxing loads of tones out of it, especially with the switching, which is:

-Position 1: Bridge (tone pot bypassed) 

-Position 2: Bridge (tone pot in circuit)

Position 3: Bridge (with Eldred Mod giving it a clocked wah sound) 

Here are the specs:

2 piece centre joined lightweight alder body. 

1 piece medium C maple neck with medium jumbo frets. I believe the nut width is 42mm and the neck profile is not massive but not super skinny. 

Gotoh vintage bridge with "in tune" brass saddles. 

Gotoh vintage Kluson machine heads. Graphtech nut. 

Lacquered black fibreboard guard. Duo 50 bridge pickup. (Broadcaster). 

Eldred mod wiring with Sozo Cap and cloth covered wire. 

Regent 7 branded Gator case  

Nickel control plate and neck plate. Finished In unplasticised nitro cellulose including sealers. When Leo fender made broadcasters in the early 50s he routed the neck pickup even though it couldn't be seen underneath the pickguard to give the player the option to make it a two pickup guitar. This one is also routed for a Humbucker so a neck bucker could be added if the player wanted. 

It’s a great guitar and I’d be keeping it if I didn’t need to recoup some cash for another purchase! I’m pricing this at £875 posted for a quick sale which has got to be a bargain for a hand built guitar of this calibre. Thanks! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom