SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Fender Custom Shop Relic Telecaster Ltd P90 Telecaster Thinline Goldtop

What's Hot
rotiusrotius Frets: 130
edited August 2023 in Guitars £

Fender Custom Shop Telecaster Ltd P90 Journeyman Relic in amazing Gold Top!

Unplayed condition. Original pickup covers replaced with aged cream Area ‘59 covers (original black ones included) 

Very lightweight, probably around 7 pounds.

The original machineheads (also included) have been replaced as a result of them not functioning correctly due the aging process. They were very ‘crunchy’ and generally not nice to use. So, I had them replaced with another original Fender Relic set that function perfectly. 

The full specs of the guitar can be seen in the factory floor traveller spec sheet in the pictures. 

I can only find reference to one other on the internet that is the same, so there must only be a handful of these ever made, so ‘very Ltd’ I suppose!

The aging on this guitar has to be seen to be believed! The checking to the body in particular is incredible! It looks and feels like an old guitar! 

Check out my feedback thread here on Fretboard, also advertised on eBay for further provenance.

Sorry, no trades.

£2995

0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments