SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold on Facebook: Novo Serus J

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Now sold.

Selling my Novo. Fabulous guitar but I have too many guitars and need to move some on.

It's a stunning relic in TV Burst. The grain of the tempered pine looks amazing. The ageing on these is superb.

Full album here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/xQzo67c

Spec sheet is in the pictures with all the relevant info. 

Super lightweight with it being tempered pine and very resonant. Comes with the original Mono gigbag. 

£3,500. Collection from Harrogate. Possible trades - only a CS/Murphy Les Paul or a CS Jazzmaster. Happy with a cash adjustment either way.

Any questions, let me know.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7352
    Wowzers, beautiful!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    Absolutely stunning! What's the weight on this one? Sold my Novo Serus T recently and this is tempting me... Wonder if I can find something to part X against it 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Sharky77 said:
    Absolutely stunning! What's the weight on this one? Sold my Novo Serus T recently and this is tempting me... Wonder if I can find something to part X against it 
    Kitchen scales is all I have - they're saying around 6 lb 10 oz. 
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    One of the best guitars I've played! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 913
    Oh my daisy! What a scorcher 
    Trading feedback - https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/228538/neilybob

flanging_fed “
    A Les Paul, @ThorpyFX ;;Veteran and the 4010 is awesome at volume, it’s like playing Thor’s hammer!” Ref Marshall JCM800 4010 combo 
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 500
    Don't do it!! 
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 361
    @Hattigol You must have some exceptional guitars if you're parting with your Serus J. :-)

I have one that looks quite similar and is a comparable weight - I really can't imagine parting with it. I have too many guitars, so, in a feeble attempt to justify the number I own, I rotate them to ensure they get broadly equal attention. By chance, I was playing my Serus J this evening and it really feels like I've owned it for decades rather than months. The light weight, the resonance, the wonderful neck. Hard to fault.

Someone should snap this up before the man comes to his senses and withdraws it.  ;-)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    @Hattigol You must have some exceptional guitars if you're parting with your Serus J. :-)

I have one that looks quite similar and is a comparable weight - I really can't imagine parting with it. I have too many guitars, so, in a feeble attempt to justify the number I own, I rotate them to ensure they get broadly equal attention. By chance, I was playing my Serus J this evening and it really feels like I've owned it for decades rather than months. The light weight, the resonance, the wonderful neck. Hard to fault.

Someone should snap this up before the man comes to his senses and withdraws it.  ;-)
    Thanks @richman6100 - I am lucky enough to have some lovely guitars but can't keep them all.

Anyway, this is now pending - got a guy coming to view this afternoon.