SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD ESP Eclipse vintage black MIJ/ caparison Horus/PRS CE24 sold

What's Hot
James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
ESP sold pending collection02/08

ESP standard series 2008 added 30/07;

This is my ESP Eclipse Standard, finished in Vintage Black - made in Japan with original ESP logo prior to change to Eii series

Arguably one of the coolest looking guitars from ESP and it sounds as just as good as it looks Craften in Japan, the build quality is excellent and it offers a wide tonal range. The guitar is finished in a fantastic dark Vintage Black with aged yellow binding and gold hardware which combine to give a classic look with a modern twist!

The guitar is an absolute beast and features a set-neck construction with a mahogany body and a maple top, a combination which is amazingly resonant. The mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard is a pleasure to play, while its ESP flag inlays add to the fantastic aesthetics of this guitar.

The grunt comes from active pickups in the form of an EMG 60 in the neck position and an 81 in the bridge and the electronics are volume, volume, tone with a 3-way toggle switch. It is currently wearing gold Schaller locking strap buttons but black standard straps connectors included 

There are no scratches, gouges, with a few very minor dings as shown in the images (none to the top). What there is is the usual finish wear on the bridge that you should expect on an instrument that has been played. The toggle switch - while working fully - is quite tarnished. It’s wear consummate with age and use but very well cared for

Included in the sale is the ESP-branded Hiscox hardcase shown in the pictures. 
Trades very limited as I finally managed to get a Suhr modern satin natural with a floyd rose (insert victory dance)
Collection or meet up preferred and you are welcome to try it out. 
Any question please ask.
Asking £1200 reduced on the forum

PRS sold 20/07@17:00
Caparison sold 22/07@14:00

Wanting to purchase an esp as shown below - any leads to one very welcome cash waiting.  

ESP Eii ST2 with rosewood board in blue like this…

Now back to sale/trade guitars 

Excellent condition USA manufactured PRS. This has the American made 85/15 pickups as used in the core series. Pattern thin neck profile with a thin clear coat finish making it a very comfortable and easy guitar to play. PRS standard 25inch scale length.
Recent professional setup and fret dress along with installation of black pickup surrounds and switch tip. I prefer them over the original cream (which are also included). Has all original paperwork and Trem arm but no hang tag (no idea where I placed this!). Includes original PRS gig bag which is decent quality.
The guitar is excellent near perfect condition with some very very light pick swirls to the top (impossible to photograph). There are two small finish imperfections shown in the photos - they are from the factory and set under the lacquer but don’t detract from the excellent top. It’s a little darker than the images portray. 
Welcome to try it out - postage possible but meet-up or collection much preferred.
Trades very limited - would put towards a Suhr modern satin (natural) with floyd and HH layout
Asking £1100 (down from £1250)on the forum. Will include uk postage at asking price
would consider a trade for ESP detailed above
any questions please ask
sold 20/07 (via eBay)

Caparison Horus WN/EF oiled walnut 
Very rare 2011 Caparison Horus. In excellent condition- very light marks to top behind Trem but even the devils tail headstock is ding free! The natural oiled walnut top is excellent as is the back with no buckle rash. 
Immaculate really deep black ebony board with the signature clock inlays - the hour marker aligning to the fret number. 
The neck is superb, slender but not wizard thin and finished with oil as opposed to lacquer so extremely smooth. All 27 frets are in great condition showing very little sign of wear. Cream neck and headstock binding. 
Top quality hardware - schaller S-FRT II Trem with back routing, Gotoh 381-07 HAP tuners, caparison SH27 in the bridge and caparison PH-R in the neck. 3 way toggle and single volume control. 
This is an exceptionally well made guitar - hand crafted in Japan using top quality components. 
Supplied with Trem arm and adjustment tools in original hard case (which does have a few small marks to outside. This predates the issuing of authenticity certificates but I have an email from Caparison (Gabriel) confirming it’s origins. 
Any questions please ask
New one will set you back around £3.5k!
Collection or meet up preferred due to value. 
Asking £1700 (reduced from £1850)on the forum

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    edited July 2023
    Freshly set up USA PRS - postage included in asking price 
    would trade towards a nice full sized Mezzabarba head but that’s not likely to happen! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Reduced a little further and specific trade added (the Mezzabarba wish still stands also)  =)
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 56
    Looks nice. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Further reduced. While I have not seen the Suhr modern I’m after I really want the cash ready to go for when it appears! 
    Sunday bump for what is surely a well priced USA made PRS? 
    Now on eBay (albeit at a higher price) but will still honour the £1100 bargain on here  :)
    Caparison added 
     :) 
    Specific trade item added 
    PRS now sold. 
    Caparison sold
    Looking for an ESP ST2  :)
    So feel this search may take some time… :/ 
    many leads most welcome
    Anyone?… :)
  • NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
    There's a guy on Marketplace trying to scam using your Caparison pics.
    @Nightswan - thank you. I have seen it and also reported it. I had people via reverb and FB marketplace mention it. 
    I truly hate scammers and hope karma catches up with the tool in a disproportionate way ;)
    I cannot understand why FB don’t remove the advert when so many have reported it as a scam? Crap system really given the send you threatening messages about access for using ‘the wrong word’ in a sentence for advert! 
    Once again. Cheers for letting me know  :)
    Still looking for the ESP… anyone? 
    ESP eclipse added for sale.  :)
  • James1981 said:
    ESP eclipse added for sale.  :)
    I have some regrets over selling mine.  So tempting.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    @imalrightjack - you can definitely manage another eclipse in your life  ;)