SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Gibson Les Paul Custom. Black.

What's Hot
Hey all, 
Had a deal fall through for a 2022, so looking just in case on here. Anyone here selling Gibson Les Paul Custom in Black, with ebony fretboard ideally, so avoiding 2012 - 2019? 
I’m in Southampton, so somewhere drive able would be ideal, as I’m not keen on getting postage. Thanks all! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CatthanCatthan Frets: 380
    ‘78 black LPC with EMGs 57-66 and og protector case 2:15 hours drive to Rugby. 

shown here with a previous set of Zakk emgs.
    https://imgur.com/a/vrC4T8H

£3450
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 916
    I have a 98 Historic 3 pickup Black Beauty, and I'm in Fareham. Very much on the fence about letting it go as I've had it from new, but maybe if you're very persuasive it might be possible. Drop me a message?
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • I've got a 1993 Orville LP Custom in black if any interest? Plays and sounds better than my actual Gibson 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4320
    Catthan said:

£3450

Cool AF, how many tonnes does that one weigh?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Catthan said:

£3450
    Thanks for the offer, ideally looking for one that is a little newer tbh. I have an 80’s Standard and i barely take it out to play in case I break it! 
  • CatthanCatthan Frets: 380
    @guitargeek62 , a nice 5kg
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    edited July 2023
    I've got a 1993 Orville LP Custom in black if any interest? Plays and sounds better than my actual Gibson 
    Why not sell the Gibson then?  :)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hattigol said:
    I've got a 1993 Orville LP Custom in black if any interest? Plays and sounds better than my actual Gibson 
    Why not sell the Gibson then?  :)
    Cos I've had it for years and more personal to me