SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS EG3 (1990) in Classic Red with hard case

Put simply: looks like a Strat, plays like a PRS. For me, a much better guitar than the Silver Sky, mostly due to radius and a more traditional PRS neck (no scarf joint). This is in Classic Red, comes with the original hard case and is in great condition for its age. The last picture shows the worst of any damage. The neck arrived to me with numerous nicks along its length. The dings were steamed out then the neck sanded back, oiled and waxed. It feels a lot better than the sticky lacquer that was on it. It's 33 years old, so don't expect a case queen - but it's far from a dog.

It will be posted fully insured. Can be collected from Carlisle, Cumbria.

Spec detail: Nut Width: 43 mm (1-11/16 inch) Final fret width: 57.7 mm (2-1/4 inch) Thickness at nut: 19.84mm Neck Material: Maple Neck pieces: 1 Piece Fretboard: Rosewood Fretboard radius: 254 mm (10 inch) Scale Length: 25 inch (635 mm) Frets: 22 Inlays: Dot Inlay color: pearl

£900.

More info:

https://www.axebition.com/electric-guitar/prs-eg3

IMG-2870 IMG-2871 IMG-2872 IMG-2873 IMG-2874 IMG-2875 IMG-2876 IMG-2877 IMG-2878
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments