IOS SLOW MOTION APPS

musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 890
edited October 2014 in Off Topic
There's lots of slow down software for music like The Amazing Slow Downer and Capo, but is there something as functional for video. In particular I want to import a tricky piano video from YouTube and slow it down but keep the pitch at the right level. Anything out there? I've seen a few slow mo coaching apps but they don't treat the sound and often have complex ways of importing video. I'm basically looking for Capo for MP4 files on an Ipad
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4071
    edited October 2014
    Not an app as far as I know but Transcribe works on mov and mp4 files just like it does for audio.

EDIT:  I.e.  You can rip a vid from YouTube into .mov format, and Transcribe will play it (audio and video), AND slow both down with no pitch shift.  And I would think it would then allow you to export the slowed down video, or whatever section you want from it, as a separate file which you could watch on another device. 

I've not done that for video but I have for audio (when I've made a "slowed" mp3 for someone else who doesn't have Transcribe).  Basically, Transcribe handles video as well as audio is what I'm trying to say here!
  • Thanks for the suggestion, but I need the video. I think the lack of apps might mean the ipad might be struggling for processing power for this sort of task.
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9783
    Play the video on your computer and record the screen in slo-mo mode on your iphone. Then play it back half speed (it'll be an octave lower).