SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SORTED*WTB LP JUNIOR style guitar single P90

skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Looking to buy a Les Paul Junior style guitar with a single P90

Something along the line of Gibson, Eastman, K line

Dont mind single or double cut but want a solid colour ..black preferably  or tv yellow but any others considered apart from cherry red.

If by chance anyone has my old JXG junior that was refinished in pale blue by ray gun relics I’d be happy to buy that back..!

Budget wise up to £1500 ish 

thanks
  • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Maybach would be my advice. Having had too many Gibsons, still having a few Eastmans and having recently picked up a Maybach dc jr, it’s where I’d put my money if I could find one at the right price (which should be easy with your budget and a bit of patience). 
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 992
    Maybach would be my advice. Having had too many Gibsons, still having a few Eastmans and having recently picked up a Maybach dc jr, it’s where I’d put my money if I could find one at the right price (which should be easy with your budget and a bit of patience). 
    Cheers…. I didn’t even give Maybach a second thought… I will go do some research on them…. I tried the black k line at Coda and it is superb but at £2800 a bit rich for me !
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • MCluerMCluer Frets: 34
    I have this Eastman which I'm going to move on. Fantastic guitar, but I need to thin the herd a little. Any good?

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4319
    @MCluer - interesting, what's your asking price if @Skaguitar passes on it please?