SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: PRICE DROP PRS Custom 24 USA (Core model, 10 Top)

SixStringSageSixStringSage Frets: 140
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Collection only to avoid any risk of damage with couriers, though I'd be happy to meet partway too.

I'm selling my PRS as I need to downsize my collection and as much as this guitar is pretty much perfect, I'm just more at home on a Les Paul.

It's a 2016 that I purchased from Anderton's last year. It is in mint condition bar one small nick in the finish along an edge, it's invisible to the eye but you can feel it if you run your finger over it. As it's only in the finish and not the wood, it should be an easy repair if the new owner wanted it gone. I've included a photo of it.

Apart from that, I can't find a single blemish in the guitar. The last owner clearly looked after it, and I keep it in its case when not being played. I haven't ever taken it out of the house as my band is on hiatus.

Some specs;

- 24 frets
- Pattern Thin neck (very comfortable and fast)
- 5-way selector switch, the pickups have coil splits and the guitar is incredibly versatile
- Inlays are abalone
- 10 Top in Trampas Green

I had my tech set it up earlier this year including fret levelling and dressing.

It comes with the original hard case and included paperwork, including the PRS slip that verifies the model, pickups, neck, and serial number.

Happy to provide more photos, details, or videos.

Photos are here: https://imgur.com/a/GvA1I88

Looking for £2300 - I'm also open to offers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump - feel free to make an offer. I'm also happy for members to come and see and play it without obligation to purchase
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom