SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-Suhr Classic T Pro Ltd

robmattrachrobmattrach Frets: 6
edited December 2023 in Guitars £
For Sale is my Suhr Classic T Pro Ltd Edition -Peach guitars dealer select in olympic white.

Specs:
Body Wood- Alder
Neck- Roasted Maple; Indian rosewood board; clay dots
Neck Shape- Even C Medium 840-920
Radius- 9-12 Standard Roll
Fret- 22 Stainless Steel Medium
Nut- Bone
Tuners- Suhr locking
Bridge- Wilkinson 3 Saddle Classic T
Pickguard- Parchment
Pick Ups- Classic t neck; Classic T bridge; SSCII electronics
Pick up Selector- 3 way
Knobs- Chrome (dome)
Weight- 8.1Ibs

This guitar is in excellent condition- only minor marks on the neckplate which I have tried to photo- otherwise in excellent condition.  It is stock apart from a bone nut and fret dress which was undertaken by a professional luthier (Ian Allerton of Guitar Works)  As a result, it now plays even better than when it was new in terms of set up and now without any 'zing' from the stainless steel frets!
Peach are selling these again at £3k at the moment.  I tried 12 of these guitars out at Peach when they first came out in 2019 and this was the best playing one IMHO. 

Looking for £1900  £1750 PPG or bank transfer. 
(Not interested in any trades)

Collection from just outside Welwyn Garden City/Stevenage (Herts).  Would be happy to meet you within 75 mile radius of Stevenage for some additional petrol money.  Or you can arrange courier and insurance etc.  

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments