SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Feline 30th Anniversary Lion

What's Hot
CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
I'm really on the fence about this one as it's such a great guitar, but could do with balancing the books a bit.  It's also far too nice to be gigging with down the Dog and Duck on a Friday night, so I'm not playing it as much as I really should!

This is number 4 and is a gorgeous blue burst colour.

Here is the link to Jon's page giving loads of build details on these:  https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/235364/feline-guitars-30th-anniversary/p1

Needless to say, the guitar is superb.  It's still in mint condition.

Looking for £2,900, ideally collected from Redhill, Surrey or local meet up.  Delivery might be possible. 

Not looking for any particular trades but a different Feline guitar and cash my way might work.  Possibly also something like a PRS Custom 22 or, randomly, a Tom Delonge signature strat.  Any trade would need to involve some cash my way though.

Feline-30th

0reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richman6100richman6100 Frets: 361
    Wonderful guitars. If I didn't already own one I'd be all over this. Love the interesting grain pattern. GLWTS.  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    @richman6100 Thanks, it is stunning.  Will be listing a few other bits for sale that might make it easier to justify keeping this!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13310
    Fuck me sideways.  Stunning.  I'm £3k short of the asking price, sadly.
    Bump
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    I played a 30th when I dropped some guitars over for a set up - they are wonderful to play.  The depth and contouring make then amazing comfortable - such a good concept for the 30th Anniversary.  GLWTS
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 537
    Feline guitars are top, beautiful guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks all. 

I am pretty close to pulling the listing as not sure I can bring myself to sell it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Still available.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still want it; still can’t afford it; it’s still gorgeous. Good luck with the sale but more luck with keeping it.  ;)
    "I've got the moobs like Jabba".
  • MikeCMikeC Frets: 459
    Yes, tried one of these at feline yesterday and was blown away. All the details are just right.