SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Macmull Stinger

CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my lovely Macmull stinger, to make way for something tele shaped. This is a lovely guitar, raved about by Guitarist mag (https://guitar.com/reviews/electric-guitar/macmull-stinger-review-contemporary-finesse-meets-vintage-tone/). 

I don’t have too many details, other than it’s a satin nitro daphne blue finish, handwound p90s, and what I’d describe as a medium sized neck, with rolled fingerboard edges and superb fretwork. The finish is VERY thin and has worn away in a couple of small areas. This is in keeping with the aged hardware in my view! The pickups sound fantastic and the build quality is super, as you’d expect from Macmull. It’s a very fine instrument, totally hand built in Israel. 

Pics! 

I’m looking for £1,800, posted to the uk. It comes with an (excellent) mono semi rigid bag and the COA. 
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments