SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Fender Player Plus Meteora (with Plek Set up) Silverburst £500

theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 127
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
FS - Fender Player Plus Meteora in Silverburst.

Bought from Peach Guitars and had a Plek setup done at the time of ordering. This is a lovely guitar and plays great, but I just cannot seem to get on with a Fender scale having played Les Paul's for so long, so I'm moving on.

Full Spec on Fender's website.

Excellent condition and home use only. Includes Fender Gig Bag. I deck all my trems, but the trem bar is included.

£500 plus delivery to mainland UK only.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop.

Fantastic guitar that is great to play!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump!
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • HT986M2HT986M2 Frets: 174
    Hey.  New member here, but I spotted this via a Google search for a silverburst Meteora and I'm very interested if it's still for sale?  Can I just confirm that there are definitely no notable dings/scratches?  When the image of the back of the headstock is expanded it looks like there are dents present, but I think it's simply some minor birds eye figuring in the maple?

Note: I wouldn't be comfortable using Paypal Gift for payment, but would happy to pay the additional Paypal merchant fee's if it was done via Paypal invoice etc.

Long-shot, but I'm in the Scottish central belt so if you're within travelling distance I'd happy to collect.
    Trading feedback available here
  • Hi there.

I’m in Wales unfortunately, so a bit far for collection!

The guitar is immaculate and has had very little home use only. I’ll take some more close up photos later and add to the thread so you can see the headstock etc.
  • theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 127
    edited August 2023
     Any get the images to post from my phone, so will do from a computer tomorrow.
  • More pictures as requested. The "marks" are part of the grain of the wood and I confirm the headstock is smooth to the touch (so no dents etc).

• HT986M2HT986M2 Frets: 174
    That's great.  I appreciate those additional pictures!  I suspected it was just a little optical illusion with the wood figuring, but I just wanted to confirm.  I'll send you a PM shortly
    Trading feedback available here