SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Gibson Les Paul Custom 1978 Ebony w. EMGs, £3050 today

What's Hot
CatthanCatthan Frets: 380
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
So... 
I took the T-tops out and apparently massively devalued this and then fell in love with the baseball bat neck of my R7. 
so here it is, in all its t-topless glory.. 

Why take out the t-tops? why not, I'm an EMG man, not a T-Tops man, Neither was John Sykes a t-tops man - from what I can gather he was more of a t-topless guy who swapped the t-top for a dirty finger.
The guy I sold them to is a T-Tops man and won't sell them back to me.. 
you can be t-topless too.t-tops sound like the 57/66 currently in anyway - proof

What is it.. a heavy, norlin LPC with a volute and a stable maple neck, probably pancake body all coming in at a very robust 5kg. 

What it's not,, a historic 50's hide-glued all mahogany on. or an all OG late 70s LPC; those would be >£4K guitars these days.

Why would you buy it? You don't have to.. it will go to a bedroom dealer and I'll get less and you'll pay more. But why would we do that.. 

What else.. Gibson Protector case with red interior, the perfect C-profile neck, neck is straight, shipping included to mainland UK. 
oh.. and NO T-Tops.. 
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments