SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:- 2010 Gibson Custom Shop ‘57 Les Paul Custom 3-Pickup

Phil_Koe_93Phil_Koe_93 Frets: 20
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
***Now £4000***In excellent condition despite being thirteen years old, showing extremely modest signs of use is my lovely Les Paul Custom.

Weighing 8Ibs 8oz this is a very upper spine friendly Custom (most weigh in well over 9Ibs) and it has a very crisp and resonant acoustic sound.

The ebony fingerboard really does make it play like butter, the action is set up low which isn’t normally what I’d go for but it really suits this guitar, string resistance is minimal and even the most adventurous bends are effortless.

The neck is a lovely late fifties c-shape with a well-judged girth, it’s not a baseball bat neck but in my eyes much more comfortable just a step below this in size.

The guitar has upgraded CTS pots and the middle pickup has been wired so that it is always on and is controlled by, what would normally be the neck tone control. This gives you some epic (and to my ear) almost Les Paul/Strat tones. It’s beautiful and clear but also an easy mod to reverse if you wanted to return it to its original wiring. I would say this is a more desirable setup however.

Im looking for £4000. It’s a great, lightweight example of a 3-pickup Custom, killer looks and new prices for these are incredibly lofty (6k new) and I don’t think worth it when you could buy an example as good as this. Comes with original tags and certificates. Thanks for looking/reading.

https://i.imgur.com/eEEGsLW.jpg

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom