SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - FS Novo Guitars Serus T - £2600

What's Hot
lukebow01lukebow01 Frets: 3
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Novo Guitars Serus T - Stunning 2018 Harmony Burst w/Lollar gold foil PUs. 

Fantastic Novo which looks, plays and sounds so good. I know I’m going to regret selling but it’s the most valuable guitar I have an need to raise the cash! All the details are in the spec sheet photo but any questions let me know. Heavy relic finish on the pine body and wood is ageing beautifully. No neck, tuning or electrics issues, one of the best built guitars I have played.  Comes with Novo gig bag, will ship for free in UK, well packaged of course, or collecting from Hendon NW4

First time posting so not sure if photos or the link will work but it is listed on eBay/Reverb with pics.  Or message me.

Listed at £3000 on those sites but will take £2600 on here.  Any questions let me know

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yfutkik5djv286d7jrkie/IMG_7397.JPG?rlkey=io8uzlujt8k7r7n0bn4e5lknr&raw=1

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jamcoopsjamcoops Frets: 18
    This is my old Novo and is an excellent guitar.  Luke is a top chap and easy to deal with.  I bet he's gutted to be selling it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lukebow01lukebow01 Frets: 3
    edited August 2023
    Thanks Mark and hope all is good with you.  I am gutted but needs must and there is always something I need or must have
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • But won’t be too sad if it doesn’t sell
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump 
  • Final bump - £2600 takes it
  • CastroCastro Frets: 530
    Just after your 2nd image it says "Listed at £3000 on those sites but will take £2000 on here". You might want to clarify, is it £2,000 or £2,600?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for that, should have said £2600 and have updated it now!