SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Yamaha Revstar RSS20 Standard £400 SOLD

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Reduced for a quick sale - £400 plus delivery, as is, with Schallers and gig bag. 

Superb instrument, hugely resonant and has great sustain. Stainless medium jumbo frets, rosewood board, £100 of upgraded Schaller locking tuners, full pro setup and basically as new. 

Some mods apart from the Schallers however - 5 way switch replaced with a 3 way, focus switch transformer disconnected (but still present) and replaced with a push-pull coil split. I found this a far more productive mod for live playing. I’ll include the original 5 way! 

Guitar plays fantastically well with effortless bends on the stainless frets and satin neck, and the sounds are fantastic from the proprietary custom humbuckers. 

I’ve got the Yamaha shipping box so postage is no problem at all, just add £20. Collection from South Wales also welcome. 

I’m looking for £475. 

Would do £400 posted with standard Yamaha tuners and without gig bag.
Sold.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
    Bump, open to offers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Will do £450 all in. 
    If anyone’s interested, would do minus gig bag and Schallers (would reinstall normal Yamahas tuners) for £400 posted. 
    Bump - will do the guitar with Schallers and gigbag for £400 collected, or plus £20 postage.