Credit were its due

What's Hot
rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Frets: 200
edited August 2023 in Other Reviews

As you noticed from my recent posts I’ve had problems with a new guitar. I never bothered before in doing reviews before ,but I thought this is worth a mention.After I purchased a mid priced acoustic I found it had buzzing problems.So of instead of returning it I thought I would try a local luthier for a set up(big mistake)The luthier tried everything he says after a week or so.Picked it up buzzing worse.He then tells me the guitar’s a write off.So arranged to return it peach guitars .On arrival I told them the truth regarding luthier etc.They First said   they will try to repair it or if not return it to manufacturer.It was just over the 30 days return  period.Their luthier had a quick look and he could sort it.The manager (Rob) then offered me an exchange for different make which I took.I was very impressed with type of service.Well done peach guitars.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Well done indeed  they have some lovely stuff in to tempt me at the moment , 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 850
    Good for Peach but surely the guitar shouldn't be leaving the shop with problems like that?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Frets: 200
    edited August 2023
    oh_pollo said:
    Good for Peach but surely the guitar shouldn't be leaving the shop with problems like that?
    To honest I brought in person and wanted to leave with it  that day.It played ok but with a slight buzz which didn’t concern me really.As it was all solid woods I thought I will let it settle for a few days.Then it got worse.I can’t really blame peach as I put it down as one of those things.I should add I first used peach many years ago when it was a tiny little shop and Jon was not the owner.Not surprised at where they are now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom