SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - I want something... Updated

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• swillerswiller Frets: 1668
    edited August 2023
    Wait for one of these to come up s/h. Ticks all your boxes and nigh on gibbo custom shop level of special feel and sound. Available 1650 new, but now normally 2000 in most outlets. SH expect 11-1300 and go for as early one as you can.

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
    Thanks @swiller - a local FB member was selling one recently, but it had sold by the time I'd got it on my radar - certainly one to keep an eye out for.

Thanks too for the other suggestions, the Hamer is cool, but too far away, The Fano looks great too, as does the Epi (but I'm not really into semis)...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Original post updated with new needs and new offerings 
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2435
    There's a Westone Prestige 150 on ebay that looks like it might go cheap, a fret dress probably needed, but it'll be one hell of a guitar once tidied up.
    Ok it doesn't meet your requirements, but worth a look. 
    I still want something, still not 100% set on anything specific and ideally still looking for something involving one or both of my trade items in the region of £1000-£1250
  • RevMatt said:
    I still want something, still not 100% set on anything specific and ideally still looking for something involving one or both of my trade items in the region of £1000-£1250
    How about a Nice Am Std Tele. You might have seen mine as they've been on sale here for what seems like forever  :s
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1091
    I have both a Fender Inoran Jazzmaster and a 2019 Les Paul Special in TV Yellow I’m toying with selling. Send me a message if interested.