SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted Squier Bullet Hardtail Strat

What's Hot
Chaps
Im looking to buy a Squier Bullet Hardtail Strat, there must be hundreds of the things gathering dust, but I cant find one locally and ebay sellers are collect only

Anyone got one please?
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3030
    Whole guitar ? There’s a a burst Hardtail Squier body up my way for sale want me to see if it’s still there ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3159
    DrBob said:
    Whole guitar ? There’s a a burst Hardtail Squier body up my way for sale want me to see if it’s still there ?
    Yes please Bob, it only the body I really need

Thanks!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

Okay I’ll ask, I think he’s after £50 for body & bridge only. I do know the guy I’ve bought and sold a couple of bits from him 
    If its ok Bob grab it please are you happy to mail it to an old fool?

paulnb57 said:
    If it’s ok Bob grab it please are you happy to mail it to an old fool?
    Yes of course man ! I shall report back 
    DrBob said:
    paulnb57 said:
    If it’s ok Bob grab it please are you happy to mail it to an old fool?
    Yes of course man ! I shall report back 
    Bob, you are a legend!

• prowlaprowla Frets: 5067
    Why on earth would someone want a Squier Bullet?
    They are the most cheapo, worst-made guitars I've ever seen (and I have a 70's Teisco).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1350
    prowla said:
    They are the most cheapo, worst-made guitars I've ever seen (and I have a 70's Teisco).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1350
    edited August 2023
    prowla said:
    I know..they are utter shite, but I need a cheap hardtail body for a project….if I bought a complete guitar the rest would go in the bin, well, most of it, the neck with a bit of work will be fine

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5067
    paulnb57 said:
    prowla said:
    I know..they are utter shite, but I need a cheap hardtail body for a project….if I bought a complete guitar the rest would go in the bin, well, most of it, the neck with a bit of work will be fine

I bought a barebones one a few years ago for £15 from a guitar shop I happened to drop into on the day it was closing down.
    I did it up with parts I had and sold it for £50.