SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Steinberger Synapse Transcale Custom

What's Hot
OffsetOffset Frets: 13310
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this in 2019 as a fun travel-for-work guitar.  Well the pandemic put an end to that!  It's also completely different to anything I had at the time.  I've attached a link to the Steinberger blurb for the full lowdown and specs which describes it far better than I can.

https://www.steinberger.com/Steinberger-Synapse-Transcale-Overview.html

Anyhow, bottom line is that whilst it's good fun, it's not getting picked up very often these days so I'm going to move it on.  I'd rate it an 8.95/10 condition-wise; I found one tiny ding on the back which is hardly visible, and the area around Steinberger logo has worn a bit glossy, which satin finishes tend to do.  The previous owner had for some reason put a mobile phone screen protector over the logo and when I removed it and cleaned it, it buffed up a little.  But it's barely noticeable.

Made in Korea in c. 2008, the build quality is excellent.  It comes with the original roller-capo (which have a tendency to go missing on others I've seen) and an extra set of original Steinberger double-ball strings.  You can fit normal single-balls or get a set of double-balls from someone like Newtone.  Comes in original Steinberger soft case with owner manual and catalogue. 

Price is difficult.  These come up for sale very infrequently and when they do, the prices seem to vary considerably.  So I'm asking pretty much what I paid for it 3 years ago, which is £695 firm.  I may consider posting but I'd prefer not to in case the headstock snaps off.

s2.jpg 1M
s8.jpg 1002.7K
s4.jpg 956.2K
s6.jpg 563.2K
s7.jpg 659.4K
s3.jpg 1.1M
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments