Gartone 5E3

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BradBrad Frets: 676
    Lovely playing and great sound there @RickLucas. We met briefly at The Brook, where I dropped my Jewel off for Martin to service a few weeks back. Picked it up tonight, he just makes the best amps. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 434
    @slugelise The Bank at Sale? Yes that's a while ago. 25 years? We had some good nights in there. It's probably a Pound Shop now.  
  • slugeliseslugelise Frets: 113
    RickLucas said:
    @slugelise The Bank at Sale? Yes that's a while ago. 25 years? We had some good nights in there. It's probably a Pound Shop now.  
    it was briefly a Tim Hortons coffee shop. Some great jams there by the house band, I used to come down with Steve Robinson.
    Anyway, if you want to borrow the rift for a while. let me know, still in Sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 856
    Did you try jumping the channels with the 2 of the 4 inputs and patch cable? There some extra magic (unicorns and things I'm told) in jumping them. 
  • RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 434
    Neilybob said:
    Did you try jumping the channels with the 2 of the 4 inputs and patch cable? There some extra magic (unicorns and things I'm told) in jumping them. 
    No but the volumes interact without jumping them. These clips were in the bright no. 1 input, I'm not sure if there was any normal mixed in or not.