SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted fender musicmaster or bronco in trade/px

Tentatively looking to trade for a 70s musicmaster with the one piece pickguard, or a bronco, finish, condition not important may consider mods and parts guitars.

I have to offer a few guitars I'd consider parting with in trade, not really looking to sell or part with these in any other way at the moment. Photos available, but limited Internet for next couple of days so I'll only upload if interest.

Going to put some rough values on

a japanese Fender stratocaster, the strat is a 1986 e series body with a modern japanese strat neck, by far the best strat I've ever owned. Sunburst £650

Mexican Fender vintera 50s Telecaster Modified. Surf green £650

Mexican Fender vintera 60s jazzmaster ice blue metallic £650

Japanese Fender jaguar JG66 sunburst £900

Japanese Mosrite ranger Mark i sunburst £1000

Based in margate kent 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good luck man. Miss my ‘72 MM. holla if you ever sell that mosrite though…
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    edited August 2023
    Good luck man. Miss my ‘72 MM. holla if you ever sell that mosrite though…
    Cheers, my mm was a 78, regretted it instantly. The Mosrite I may actually part with regardless, can do you some pics at the weekend if you are interested 
  • Good luck man. Miss my ‘72 MM. holla if you ever sell that mosrite though…
    Cheers, my mm was a 78, regretted it instantly. The Mosrite I may actually part with regardless, can do you some pics at the weekend if you are interested 
    Yeah man I'd be interested to see- work situation a bit fucky atm so possibly not able to buy right now... but I'd love to see some pics!