SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist and bass player needed for talented young singer, Portsmouth area

What's Hot
PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 865
edited August 2023 in Personnel
I love this young lady's voice, real character...plus she is a real character, a natural star in my eyes.
Her two biggest influences are the La's and REM. You wouldn't think so listening to this, but I guess she may have been fitting in with the guitarist who wrote the music at the time.
Her dad used to play in a local band many years ago who were also very good, and we played together a few times.
He asked if I could put the word out for her. Ideally after musicians of a similar age, she is in her early twenties...
https://theengines.bandcamp.com/album/the-engines-experiment?t=1&fbclid=IwAR2oxANjq1dix_aNBxY1Jzdfr3KUrSUTtwvfDF_7w6k69WYPQk9G0LDuz80

‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still on the look out for bass player and guitarist, ideally aged 18-30.
       Indy rock in Hampshire 
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6898
    edited November 2023
    Surely someone on here has grandchildren in that age group
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkb said:
    Surely someone on here has grandchildren in that age group
    That’s kinda what I was hoping for =)