SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: ESP Kamikaze or Kramer NightSwan

Hello friends :)

I am looking for an ESP Kamikaze-4 (= Green Colour) or a Kramer NightSwan in Holoflash or Lightning Bolt finish. If someone happens to have any of these in the closet and happy to part from it, please let me know and happy to discuss your price preference.

I live in London but I am willing to travel anywhere in the UK or obviously pay for the shipping provider of your choice :) (Just please don’t post any links from ebay/reverb - I know what is available online worldwide, I am looking only in the UK).

Thank you!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kipplekipple Frets: 371
    Hello friends :)

I am looking for an ESP Kamikaze-4 (= Green Colour) or a Kramer NightSwan in Holoflash or Lightning Bolt finish. If someone happens to have any of these in the closet and happy to part from it, please let me know and happy to discuss your price preference.

I live in London but I am willing to travel anywhere in the UK or obviously pay for the shipping provider of your choice :) (Just please don’t post any links from ebay/reverb - I know what is available online worldwide, I am looking only in the UK).

Thank you!
    Probably be worth asking on the Kramer forum for an orginal nightswan. 
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom