SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Eastman T386-RD semi-acoustic guitar - nitro finish, wider nut. £660 CoC, £700 delivered SOLD

HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22921
edited December 2023 in Guitars £

Bought by me in the summer of 2020 from Guitar Village. This has a nitro finish and the wider nut (Eastman have recently changed finish and gone to a slightly thinner nut width). Guitar is all original, no changes whatsoever. Excellent condition, barely a mark on her. No electrical issues that I am aware of. Definitely could use a setup tweak as I haven't played her for a while and a new set of strings. Comes with original case, Eastman COA, and somehow I've managed to retain the key. 

£660 cash on collection. £700 via Paypal Gift for delivery utilising Overland Express. Guitar will be sent cased, bubblewrapped, and inside a shipping carton supplied by Black Country Boxes. 

Pictures up later. 

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom