SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SubZero Gen Pro FR NOW £150 Now SOLD via Ebay

What's Hot
xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Impuse Buy....Neck is a bit to chunky for me (think MM chunky)

Pretty much "As New" but frets have been cleaned/polished and the board/neck lightly oiled (boiled linseed) because they were dry as old bones...

Lots More pics HERE

Full Spec G4M info HERE

RRP on these is £299...might make a nice Xmas gift

btw If your reading this after the 10/09/23 i'll be away till the 16/10/23 as im going walking in the lake district and dont want or will not have web access

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SubZero stuff is surprisingly good quality and this guitar looks amazing fir the money.  Good luck with the sale!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6336
    That looks like a lot of fun for a mere 200 knicker. 
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
    surfguy13 said:
    SubZero stuff is surprisingly good quality and this guitar looks amazing fir the money.  Good luck with the sale!

Yep I have to say that it's quite nicley cut/routed and put together very well, I just also picked up one of G4M's Hartwood Charger offsets, that's also quite well put together and finished but dam it has the worst fret leveling job i've ever seen on an guitar in 33 years of buying guitars,it has more dead spot that live spots!
    PreBay bump....
    edited September 2023
    Down in price Bumpage...Just adding as a trade option....im looking for a Nikon D5200(with Kit lens) if anyone fancies an swap?
    £150 Mainland shipped BUMP.