Mesa Trem-O'Brien-Verb

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8563
edited October 2014 in Amps
Having recently picked up a Mesa amp I'm enjoying lots I "just for fun" was browsing Ebay while thinking about the Tremoverb I had for a few months two years ago.

Then I found this;

Oooh shiiit...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74500
    Cool. I don't expect it will sell for the pittance Trem-o-verbs usually do (considering how good they are) though. The ones with the brown grille cloth do look particularly nice too.

Funnily enough when I got my second one, the previous owner had said he thought it was ex-Ed O'Brien - but it isn't. (Production date doesn't match any of his, luckily including the original stolen ones!)  Not that I mind.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    @ICBM what do they normally go for?  

I'm quite tempted by that, but I wonder if it will go up a lot.

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74500
    The combos normally go for around £800-900. More with a flightcase, probably another hundred. Less if they're somewhere in the middle of nowhere, since most sellers won't ship them.

If anyone is interested, my second one is still for sale - central Scotland.

The heads actually sell for more, typically around £1200.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    They've definitely been increasing in value, I got my combo for £550 and sold it got £650. The head I had cost me £720 with a voodoo man foot switch, sold it for £1150. Bloody good amps.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7406
    edited October 2014
    Of Messas... the guy I bought my Cornford Roadhouse off had only had it two weeks into its introduction and decided to go back to his Messa F50...he played in a 60s pop and roll covers effort...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>