A lifetime's supply of chilli in one jar

What's Hot
Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited October 2014 in Off Topic

Recently I purchased this jar of chilli flakes

photo 1CCB20FB-D1AF-4BFE-87C7-4D43E91E7EDF_zpsqaaqilhg.jpg

Good lord talk about value for money!!! There's enough heat in my hand to power 1000 suns. Or if used liberally, enough chilli flakes to make bum burning chillies to feed 100 people for 100 years. Get some, it's ace!!!

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    I also had one of their naga chilli pickled onions. NEVER AGAIN.

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Did you forget to put the toilet roll in the fridge, just to reduce the burning in the morning?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

A fridge is no match for those onions. I was a dribbling wreck for an hour after eating it.

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    So you smothered the toilet roll in Savlon before putting it in the fridge, to reduce the burning in the morning?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• duotoneduotone Frets: 1024
    edited October 2014
    Will pass on that, way too hot for me. Tell me do you actually get a flavour of anything or just a painful BURN?
    The flakes are great. Just a sprinkle to kick the flavour up. The pickled onions are for heroes and playing tricks on people. Insanity hot. Much much hotter than a Phal curry. Just shear pain. I'll probably buy a jar

• EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Not quite getting this desire to convert ones arse into something resembling the Japanese flag...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    A fridge is no match for those onions. I was a dribbling wreck for an hour after eating it.
    You were a dribbling wreck before that.

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    @Col_Decker where did you get them from?

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    edited October 2014
    I got it from a VW show, but they sell online too ... http://www.hotsauceemporium.co.uk/

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Ooh I'll be having some of that!
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom