Tremonti new MT100

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2457
    KrisGee said:
    Stevepage said:
    Jetfire said:
    I'd be interested in knowing what classes as a high performance amp. Does it do 0-60 in under 2.8 seconds? 
    I think a high performance amp is one where it's bought on a monday morning, then you put pictures up on The Fretboard monday afternoon and get 100 Wow!s and Wisdoms in an hour
    And it's back with the retailer on Tuesday morning because it had someone's fingerprints on the front panel. 
    But they might have been Mark Tremonti’s fingerprints?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HT986M2HT986M2 Frets: 170
    £1600 seems very reasonable indeed!  Great news. Looking forward to seeing some reviews nearer the time. 
    Trading feedback available here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HT986M2 said:
    £1600 seems very reasonable indeed!  Great news. Looking forward to seeing some reviews nearer the time. 
    It’s the second channel based around the Dumble I need to hear more of. 

A few reviews it sounds absolutely dreadful , others it sounds really good. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HT986M2HT986M2 Frets: 170
    I mean he’s a self-proclaimed amp nerd, working with one of the most meticulous guitar companies, and it’s been under development for five years. He’s also tested it extensively during tours.  With all that in mind it would be hard to release a turkey surely?  The only thing that could surely go wrong is that it sounds worse at lower volumes?
    Trading feedback available here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom