What every pedalboard is in dire need of ...

SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 723
http://www.korg.com/us/products/effects/mikustomp/

No words required (even if it could be described)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• you is about 4 weeks to late innit. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited October 2014

yeah I saw this a while ago...i just dont get it...

wait...i get it...but I dont get it.

It's like, korg had product meeting and someone pitched this idea...and instead someone else saying no, thats a stupid idea, they said yes...its almost like there's been a portal opened up between this universe and a parallel universe where weird shit is the norm, and this pedal slipped through.

BTW...when are you selling you explorer to me?  ;)

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    ...'Box of frogs'  and 'how very Japanese'  immediately spring to mind.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12053
    samzadgan said:

yeah I saw this a while ago...i just dont get it...

wait...i get it...but I dont get it.

It's like, korg had product meeting and someone pitched this idea...and instead someone else saying no, thats a stupid idea, they said yes...its almost like there's been a portal opened up between this universe and a parallel universe where weird shit is the norm, and this pedal slipped through.

BTW...when are you selling you explorer to me?  ;)

I guess if you have the urge to make japs poppy guitar tracks but don't have any teenager girls to hand then this would work ? lol
  • This should be the default answer to anyone who says 'I have spare money for a pedal, recommendations?' ;)
  • This should be the default answer to anyone who says 'I have spare money for a pedal, recommendations?' ;)
    My thinking exactly :D

I would also be quite interested to see what this would be like through a -1 octave whammy ...

• It is a bit pants but at least it is something original. 

I would rather see some wacky shit instead of the same Tube Screamers/RAT pedals/BluesBreakers clones etc that keep getting churned out in a new box with a load of hype. 

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.