Milk.

What's Hot
BodBod Frets: 1345
The milk in our work fridge has a BBE date of 3rd October and is still going strong!  It's the Sainsburys 1% stuff - what kind of witchcraft is that stuff?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

Milk when mixed with semen will last much longer; somebody has jizzed in it. Enjoy your brew.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Maybe it's just white water?

The farmers are all grumpy with the supermarkets about the price they get paid for milk.
  • BodBod Frets: 1345
    Meh, it still tastes good, if a little salty....

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6418
    I'd bet that if you sniffed it, it would be rank - skimmed milk doesn't smell as bad full fat, but it does go off just the same.  Unless it's that Cravendale/Pure stuff.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BodBod Frets: 1345
    I tend to judge the milk by the sniff test anyway, and it's fine.  I'm happy to use it until it pongs...
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • For gods sake, throw it away before it grows legs and comes after you.

• ESchapESchap Frets: 1428

old milk is a soup of sugar, protein, fat and bacteria .... very like semen in fact .... enjoy!

• Milk = disgusting
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10412
    I'm rather partial to a milf too.

Edit......eyesight fail. :D
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16075

Milk when mixed with semen will last much longer; somebody has jizzed in it. Enjoy your brew.

Hmmmm...wonder how he found that out
    tae be or not tae be
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited October 2014
    hootsmon said:

I got it straight from the horse's mouth. I mean penis. No wait ...

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3110
    I think it's something to do with work fridges. You can keep the temp right down when you don't have any salad in there. :) Our milk usually goes for an extra fortnight but the cheese gets verryy 'aarrrd.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    hootsmon said:

If Decker offers you a tea or coffee, always have it wuthout milk.

Otherwise you're probably drinking in his spunk.

:-&

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• hungrymarkhungrymark Frets: 1782
    Best Before just means 'best before', weirdly enough. It's not necessarily 'off' after that point. Food usually just tastes nicer when it's fresh. If the fridge is below 4C (bacteria don't really reproduce below this temperature, especially if it's been pasteurised) and the milk hasn't been left out at all there's no reason why it shouldn't still be alright.
    Use Your Brian
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I am wondering. I will projectile vomit of I so much as smell milk.  Always been like that since a baby.  I wonder if there is a link between voting UKIP and hating milk.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Sambostar;383183" said:
    I am wondering. I will projectile vomit of I so much as smell milk.  Always been like that since a baby.  I wonder if there is a link between voting UKIP and hating milk.
    Paleo diet excludes milk and most people feel better for it. Oriental people don't drink milk and have told me that we all smell of it.
  • hungrymarkhungrymark Frets: 1782
    Yeah, I've heard that from Chinese people. I told them that they all smell of chili and garlic and they laughed.
    Use Your Brian
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Evilmags said:
    Sambostar;383183" said:
    Paleo diet excludes milk and most people feel better for it. Oriental people don't drink milk and have told me that we all smell of it.

Don't know about the paedo diet, but I agree everyone does smell of milk and butter and babies nappies.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24694
    edited October 2014
    It's odd when you actually think about it isn't it....  it's the liquid produced by a different species to feed its young.  Definitely not meant for humans to consume.  I can't think of any other creature that drinks the lactating fluid of a different species - or - any species that consumes even its own kind's milk beyond childhood.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."