SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FTCherry Red 335 Epi Bonamassa with Gibson Pickups, Sig hardcase and certificate

What's Hot
CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 891
edited November 2023 in Guitars £
Two guitars for sale. Edit (Strat now Sold for 850 on Facebook) 

The Joe Bonamassa 1962 ES-335 Sixties Cherry: Maestro Vibrola, Gibson Burstbuckers & High-End Electronics/CTS pots. With Hardcase and Certification 

This semi-hollow Epiphone guitar doesn't just sport a tasty, '60s-style cherry red finish, a layered maple body and a one-piece mahogany neck, but features a Maestro Vibrola, small position markers, and a classic little cover where you'd normally find a stopbar. Also, parent company Gibson have kindly supplied two BurstBuckers for a broad range of PAF-style sounds, where the BurstBucker 3 is a little rougher around the edges than the more vintage-sounding BurstBucker 2 in the neck position, and both pickups are supported by CTS pots and real Mallory capacitors for full-fat tone.

I bought this as I’ve always liked the Red 335 Marr and Gallagher had. It’s wonderful but I’m not using it as much as I thought I would. 

Sold

https://i.imgur.com/JrUV4Jm.jpeg

This Fender Stratocaster (now sold) from 2006 is such a great guitar. I need to sell some gear at the moment and have a few things to move on

It’s the best Strat I have owned it has Rocketfire Pick ups (Around £200 +)
and Gilmour switch

The guitar is in great working condition, couple of marks but hard to photo, just stunning to play and has some major upgrades. 

VEE Blade Trem, Rocketfire pick ups, locking tuners, roller nut.

it’s a really great guitar £850 plus postage (£35ish, anymore and I will pay the difference) 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 190
    What Shape and Radius is the neck please?
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13300
    The LSR nut is a great addition, and that's a great price when you consider the crazy RRP for some MIM Strats.

GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • NCoNCo Frets: 169
    Offset said:
    The LSR nut is a great addition, and that's a great price when you consider the crazy RRP for some MIM Strats.

GLWTS.

Agreed. Insane guitar for a very decent price.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 891
    edited October 2023
    9.5 for radius ! Thank you for the comments everyone. 

• The Strat does come with a hardcase as well. I don’t have the original parts, so it is sold as seen. It’s a great guitar ! 

edited October 2023
    If anyone is interested let me know as I would like to get a guitar on here, I’ve seen.  I shouldn’t be thinking about getting more guitars but ….but ….but …it’s so cool looking. So PM to do a deal on the Strat 

edited October 2023
    I had sold this but a fellow Fretboarder has had some bad news so I am resisting. Sadly I won’t be able to add back on eBay as the deal for fees has passed. though I am sure there will be another offer soon, but I am hoping someone on here might be interested. I was going to post today so it’s all in a box ready to go ! 

• Great price. I suspect Squealing Pig or Steve Jordan would pay this sort of price. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2023
    I’m not familiar with squeeling pig 

edited October 2023
    Sadly the guitar I wanted has gone now, Tbf I really shouldn’t be getting more guitars anyway, so that’s probably done me a huge favour, But then again ….if anyone has an SG, Jazzmaster,Firebird !!!! I still could get tempted. 

• Still for sale ! I just want to be clear, as I was asked if I had withdrawn it. 
    Would be great if it went to someone in the forum, I might want to buy it back in the future !!

edited November 2023

• NCo said:
    Offset said:

GLWTS.

Agreed. Insane guitar for a very decent price.
    Thank you ! Hopefully it will sell soon. 

edited November 2023
    ^

edited November 2023
    Bump