SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fujifilm X-E4

What's Hot
colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 396
edited April 12 in Misc £
Looking to get an X-E4 (ideally in Silver; but black would do) with its 27mm kit lens.

Budget is £800 firm.

Given retail of the body+27mm lens was £999 I think this is reasonable; not willing to pay ridiculous prices.

Will be selling my X-T20 with TTArtisan 27mm as soon as I acquire the replacement.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump on this to gauge interest. I also have the 18-55mm kit lens; I would sell the set for £600 - as long as I can find an X-T30 II with the same kit lens to replace it with,
  • Would take X-E4 as well if anyone has one!
  • Bumps
  • Would you consider selling the Ttartisan separately? Been curious about this lens for a while…

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

• Not at the moment I’m afraid; it’s actually the lens I use the most. But I need to get as much value out of my kit as possible to bridge the cost gap between this setup and an X-E4.

Will let you know if that changes :) 
  • No worries, thank you. Good luck with the sale :)

Check out my band Coral Snake if you like original hard rock!

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5814
    That is some nice kit you’re giving up but the E4 is definitely worth it. Probably my fave Fuji camera, fabulous size and feature balance 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajl said:
    That is some nice kit you’re giving up but the E4 is definitely worth it. Probably my fave Fuji camera, fabulous size and feature balance 
    Cheers mate; yeah I hope so. Gonna hurt giving up the kit lens but honestly I hardly use it. I assume you have an X-E4? Want to sell it? :D
    I had an E4 as part of my play time kit but I sold it all because outside of work I’ve ended up using my phone and not taking a camera out with me. 

I’ve had most of the X-Es, X-Hs, X-Ts and all the X-Pros. The E4 really is the sweet spot 
  • dazzajl said:
    I had an E4 as part of my play time kit but I sold it all because outside of work I’ve ended up using my phone and not taking a camera out with me. 

I’ve had most of the X-Es, X-Hs, X-Ts and all the X-Pros. The E4 really is the sweet spot 
    Have to say, really hate using my phone. On it enough as it is. I know the differences in the pictures are, to most people, non-existent; but its the process of handling the camera etc that appeals really. Plus they do have a lovely look to the photos as well you know!
  • Out of interest, what’s making you want to “upgrade” to the Fuji 27mm over the TTartisans? Is there something that you’re not getting with the TTartisans? Just curious because I like the idea of dipping my toe into the 27mm focal length but not sure if I’d want to spend the ~£400 on the Fuji version and the TT is seems to get mostly positive reviews online, other than the flaring
    dazzajl said:

Have to say, really hate using my phone. On it enough as it is. I know the differences in the pictures are, to most people, non-existent; but it’s the process of handling the camera etc that appeals really. Plus they do have a lovely look to the photos as well you know!
    My whole work day is with a camera in hand. When not working I flip from not having a camera at all to collecting random or obscure old bodies that I like the feel of. 

I have just been reminded that my idea of ‘not having a camera’ means I’m down to my last EOS1DS and a Bronica S2  :3
  • AdamBat said:
    Out of interest, what’s making you want to “upgrade” to the Fuji 27mm over the TTartisans? Is there something that you’re not getting with the TTartisans? Just curious because I like the idea of dipping my toe into the 27mm focal length but not sure if I’d want to spend the ~£400 on the Fuji version and the TT is seems to get mostly positive reviews online, other than the flaring
    No reason other than the X-E4 came with one as a kit lens and I thought it might be financially more doable to sell one whole set and pick up another.

I haven’t tried the Fuji one but I think it is marginally better at autofocus; plus the aforementioned flaring/IQ is a bit better.

I would just buy the body and sell the X-T20 and the kit lens if it made financial sense 
  • I tried that combo at the photography show a couple of years ago and really liked it. I’ve ended up just buying an (overpriced) X-E3 because I couldn’t justify the used X-E4 prices, and paired it with @dazzajl ‘s 35mm f2 - quite pleased so far, but will likely get a 27mm of some kind at some point 
  • Bermp
  • Bump. Only selling the X-T20 once the X-E4 is secured.
  • Bump

• Bump
  • Hi - just noticed that London Camera Exchange have a x-e4 body in their used stock at moment - it’s £849 which I realise is above what you’re wanting to pay, but thought I’d share just in case it was of interest 

https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/FujiFilm-X-E4-Black-*Boxed*_395217.html

• AdamBat said:
    Hi - just noticed that London Camera Exchange have a x-e4 body in their used stock at moment - it’s £849 which I realise is above what you’re wanting to pay, but thought I’d share just in case it was of interest 

https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/FujiFilm-X-E4-Black-*Boxed*_395217.html

Thanks - I *think* I have secured one at a very reasonable price - or I have been massively scammed. But I'll keep an eye out on LCE just in case. Cheers!