SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fujifilm X-E4

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• AdamBat said:
    Hi - just noticed that London Camera Exchange have a x-e4 body in their used stock at moment - it’s £849 which I realise is above what you’re wanting to pay, but thought I’d share just in case it was of interest 

https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/FujiFilm-X-E4-Black-*Boxed*_395217.html

Thanks - I *think* I have secured one at a very reasonable price - or I have been massively scammed. But I'll keep an eye out on LCE just in case. Cheers!
    No worries! Fingers crossed - where did you manage to find one in the end?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamBat said:
    AdamBat said:
    Hi - just noticed that London Camera Exchange have a x-e4 body in their used stock at moment - it’s £849 which I realise is above what you’re wanting to pay, but thought I’d share just in case it was of interest 

Thanks - I *think* I have secured one at a very reasonable price - or I have been massively scammed. But I'll keep an eye out on LCE just in case. Cheers!

Facebook, of all places. Until the unit is in my hand I won't believe it. Bit of a too-good-to-be-true situation! Its just the body though; no lens
  • AdamBat said:
    AdamBat said:

Turns out it was not legitimate...still looking :(
  • AdamBat said:
    AdamBat said:

Ah sorry to hear that. Have you considered the x-t30 ii, tends to be cheaper than the x-e4, comes up more often, very similar footprint, same film sims (as far as I can tell), same sensor, and more useful buttons? LCE have a used one for £700
  • AdamBat said:
    AdamBat said:
    AdamBat said:

Ah sorry to hear that. Have you considered the x-t30 ii, tends to be cheaper than the x-e4, comes up more often, very similar footprint, same film sims (as far as I can tell), same sensor, and more useful buttons? LCE have a used one for £700
    I certainly have. I have the X-T20 already; and was interested in trying a Rangefinder format instead. Tend to find as a glasses wearer the eyepiece location is a bit better. The plan was to try the X-E4 next to my X-T20 and if I didn't like the Rangefinder style, flog both and get the X-T30II
  • bermp
  • Still looking

• :(
  • AdamBatAdamBat Frets: 18
    https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/FujiFilm-X-E4-Body---*1,125-Shutter-Actuations*_397980.html

Still coming in higher than your budget, but seems to be getting rarer for them to be in stock so the moment. You could give them a call to check on a trade in value against your other items?
  • AdamBat said:
    https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/FujiFilm-X-E4-Body---*1,125-Shutter-Actuations*_397980.html

Still coming in higher than your budget, but seems to be getting rarer for them to be in stock so the moment. You could give them a call to check on a trade in value against your other items?

I appreciate your assistance in what is seemingly a mammoth task...but I have elected to wait until prices come down. Bottom line is, this camera and lens kit retailed at £949. So I want the camera and lens for less than £949. Maybe it'll never happen, but on principle I'm just not willing to pay more than retail price!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5774
    Not sure you’ll see the combo for that price again. Until either an E5 comes out or the E4 becomes really dated. It is a truly excellent camera though and doesn’t disappoint. 

The whole price and demand issues with Fuji right now are crazy. People are getting up to £1k for E4s which have been discontinued and £1400 for X100Vs, which is quite geriatric now in camera lifecycle times. 

Meanwhile you can get a brand new GFX 50Sii and the mindblowingly good 35-70’lens for around £3600, giving you an entirely different planet of quality 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajl said:
    Not sure you’ll see the combo for that price again. Until either an E5 comes out or the E4 becomes really dated. It is a truly excellent camera though and doesn’t disappoint. 

The whole price and demand issues with Fuji right now are crazy. People are getting up to £1k for E4s which have been discontinued and £1400 for X100Vs, which is quite geriatric now in camera lifecycle times. 

Meanwhile you can get a brand new GFX 50Sii and the mindblowingly good 35-70’lens for around £3600, giving you an entirely different planet of quality 
    If only I'd been in the camera game when you were flogging your X-E4 for £650! That is the correct price IMO :D 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5774
    If only I’d kept it until the world had gone mad ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
    Looking again. Sane prices only