SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - P90 Friedman Vintage T or Fano JM6 or K Line & Shabat

Obviously money to burn...

Been looking for aaaaaaaaaaaages for a fairly run of the mill Friedman / Fano. Needs to be aged / relics but fairly standard spec:

Body - Alder 
Neck / Fretboard - Maple / Maple

May also consider K Line or Shabats Strat or Tele, all specs considered 

Is anybody looking to move any of these on?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have spoken to a few fano sellers with there take on LPs. They seem to have no budge in price so either they hold there value really well or I have just spoken to stubborn sellers 

I believe the fano community hold the Dennis Fano made models in higher regard - Happy to be corrected if I am wrong. I dont know what the workmanship / quality difference is in all honesty so happy to be educated by the 'people in the know'

I get this would be entirely different than my Edward's Les Paul in regards to sound / feel as it is more like a tele (from what I understand). 

Mainly got my heart set on a Maple Fretboard if I am honest though. 
  • richierichie Frets: 90
    Hi there. I have a kline listed further down the page, its at least equal to the alt de facto jm6 I sold on here last year and a good bit cheaper bit better specs, mastery hardware is about £500 new. Don’t tend to see too many jm style guitars with maple boards. Ping me if its of interest
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 500
  • Weaker... Cheers mate. As mentioned above, looking for a maple fretboard unfortunately