SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS US Tele, EOB Strat And LP special

MikeDearingMikeDearing Frets: 33
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Hi I've had a road to Damascus kind of thing, coupled with fewer gigs so I'm going to start moving some less used kit :-) 

I've never managed to get embedded pics to work either so if you're interested PM me with your email and I will send you pics, I'm based in London

all of the guitars are in nice nick - in some instances mint ...

Tele early 2000s  US top of the range 2 tone 1950s stylee  sunburst, 6 piece bridge, 50s maple neck slightly darker tint , with flatter board, bigger frets,  abalone markers, and had the silent pickups ( now in the case with the whole loom - just resolder the jack) now has active EMG 1952 set on  or whatever they are called so superb sounding and still silent and non invasive the body required no additional routing  - telecaster shaped fender hard case - one slight mark on top edge ( inked so difficult to spot)  - maybe 3 gigs Studio and home use . £1000 ONO   For a guitar nearly 20 years old this is in very good condition 

Mint Ed OBrien signature Strat - White  in gig bag (with orig case  docs) maybe 3 years old maybe a bit more - gigged twice - has a tort scratch plate on it to liven the look under stage lights, but has the orig white guard with it too should that be the way to go £900 ONO

Mint  Gibson TV yellow LP Special. 50s stylee with bound board and logo headstock , with Faber (or maybe tonepro  compensating bridge in nickel to match) I will check which, and of course the wrapover orig too and all case doc  £1100 ONO maybe 2 easy gigs brown Gibson hard case with all docs 

all three have had a cosseted existence little fret wear and nicely set up 

Rgds Mike
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments